3.04.2008

Skimkim Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese

First things first:
GO TO WWW.SKIMKIM.COM. ITS FINALLY UP!!! I WANT HATE MAIL OR LOVELY AMOROUS MAIL. I WANT IT ALL!
I wanted to get this recipe out before Valentine's Day so that you guys could woo your lady friends...unfortunately (for you), I was preparing for V-day and belated birthday celebration of my own to Puerto Rico. Heh heh. So, I had to leave you to your own devices. I know, you were all eagerly waiting by your computers for a helping hand from Skim. Sorry.

Its been brick lately. Brick. So I decided to take a classic warming comfort food, tomato soup, and make it romantic. Many of us grew up with this dish and always had a grilled cheese to dip. So, of course, I am including that as well–cept this one has moist flavorful roast chicken to boot. Sooo good.

Puerto Rico was amazing. We flew into San Jose and took a mini-plane to Vieques, an island off the east coast. Undeveloped and gorgeous. I talked to Todd at Kingsize who was covering my shifts and he had already shoveled the sidewalk 3 times while I was busy applying lotion on my sunburnt tummy. Anyhoo, obviously, I love rubbing my beach trip into your pale, stressed out faces but let me get on with the food. My boobs are still peeling...by the way.

Skim's Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE

No comments: